I read the docs on thread safety, where it says:

"Threadsafe" in the previous paragraph means that two or more threads can
run SQLite at the same time on different "sqlite" structures returned from
separate calls to sqlite_open(). It is never safe to use the same sqlite
structure pointer simultaneously in two or more threads.

QUESTION: If I wrap the database calls with a mutex, so two threads can't
use the sqlite structure simultaneously, is this ok?  (Even though a thread
which didn't create the struct will be using it).

-Dave