Let's say I start a transaction with either BEGIN IMMEDIATE or BEGIN
EXCLUSIVE, by successfully going through the sqlite3_prepare(),
sqlite3_step(), and sqlite3_finalize() process.

1. I then prepare a SELECT statement with sqlite3_prepare().  Since the BEGIN
statement did not give me a SQLITE_SCHEMA error, am I correct in believing
that now that I'm in a transaction, the schema CAN NOT change, and I will not
get back a schema changed error on this sqlite3_prepare("SELECT ...")?

2. Similarly, after the SELECT statement has been prepared, I expect that I
will not get back a schema change error on any of the sqlite3_step() calls
retrieving the data from the SELECT, nor on the sqlite3_finalize() for the
SELECT, nor from any of the three functions on the subsequent COMMIT.
Correct?

Thanks,

Derrell