On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 16:52 +0100, Mark Allan wrote:
> I seem to have a problem when I update more than 6 columns within a
> single record at one time. All columns are in the same table, they are
> either strings, integers or dates.

I just ran a test where create a table with 10000 columns, insert
several rows into that table, then change the value of all 10000
columns all at once using a single UPDATE statement.  The test
script is over a half megabyte of SQL.  It works fine on my
desktop.

This may be a problem with your embedded system - perhaps
a stack overflow or something like that.
--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>