Hi Jeff,

Just call sqlite3_libversion()

Regards,

-- Tito

On 01/09/2005, at 19:55, Dinsmore, Jeff wrote:

I can't seem to come up with how to get the version from sqlite.

The frustrating thing is that I've done it before... As I recall, it's a
select, but for the life of me, I can't remember the right syntax.

Anyone have  that info handy?

Thanks,

Jeff Dinsmore
MIS - Interfaces
Ridgeview Medical Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
952.442.2191 x6592

Ridgeview Medical Center Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.