On 1/4/17, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 4 Jan 2017, at 1:43pm, Ken Wagner <beauco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There is yet another product "DB Browser for SQLite" using SQLite v 3.9.2.
>> It, too, omits any row where name contains any char 1 thru 9. It appears
>> SQLite at one point did this as 'GLOB '*[^1-9]*'.
>>
>> But it does not do so now. Does SQLite3 provide a detailed syntax
>> description of the GLOB permutations honored (and, perhaps, those
>> deprecated?)
>
> No.  Not only is there no documentation for GLOB ...

Ugh.  Ok, I will fix that.  Meanwhile, you have
https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/c67273e1ec08abbd?ln=618-633

FWIW: The 3.16.1 release is not going well.  A potentially serious
problem has been discovered by Firefox.  And NDS also reports a lesser
concern.  So I am busy with other things right now, and I don't really
have time to deal with GLOB documentation right this moment.  Y'all
seem to be doing a good job of working this out.  Please continue...
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org