On 05/01/2017 23:14, Simon Slavin wrote:

On 5 Jan 2017, at 11:11pm, Kyle <kmccord0...@gmail.com> wrote:

Under version 3.16.1, SQLite3Close is returning SQLITE_BUSY when I open a
database, execute some PRAGMAS, (run some stmts) then attempt the close. This
did not occur under version 3.15.2, nor does it occur under the new version if
I omit the PRAGMAs.

Do other computers or processes have that database open at the same time as
you’re doing this ?

Simon,
no, the database is :memory: but I think the same happens with on disk database. It is a change in behaviour with 3.16.1 vs 3.15.2.

Furthermore the PRAGMAs now seem to return a resultset whereas previously they
did not? Is this expected (or documented)?

Some PRAGMAs are meant to return results.  Others are not.
Can you tell us one (or more) of the PRAGMAs which do this ?

Pls refer my original mail.

Simon.