On 02/07/2017 09:38 PM, Dan Kennedy wrote:
On 02/07/2017 05:14 PM, Jake Thaw wrote:
Hello Richard,

Is the following enhancement included as part of this pre-release snapshot?

- Enhance the session extension to support WITHOUT ROWID tables.

The draft documentation still says that this support does not yet exist,
and my test below also demonstrates this. Please let me know if I am
missing something.

Hi Jake,

Maybe you accidentally linked against the wrong version of SQLite or something. It's working here.

sql = "CREATE TABLE a(x PRIMARY KEY) --WITHOUT ROWID";

As the email was being sent I noticed the -- in the above. But it works here with or without that.

Dan.