Jay Sprenkle wrote:

On 9/13/05, Dennis Jenkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, you can defrag the database file yourself, if you have admin
rights (b/c you need to open a handle to the physical device).

I thought he needed an automated solution to include in his code released to users.

Yeah. His code can defrag the file if it has the correct permissions and is running on Windows NT 4 or better. He can do this whenever he has the need to. Am I missing something? Maybe I missed the original goal and only focused on the "need to defrag" angle.