Behalf Of Dan Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:13 AM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Unresolved External sqlite3_user_add

On 02/22/2017 12:47 AM, Andrew Stewart wrote:
> Hi,
>                  I am trying to add the authentication extension in and I am
> getting this message.  I have included the 'userauth.c' at the bottom of the
> amalgamation.  I have included 'sqlite3userauth.h' at the bottom of
> sqlite3.h.  It finds it during the compile, but does not find it during the
> link.  I added "pragma message()" lines to the sqlite3.c code to see that it
> was going into this block and it was.  Have tried everything else that I can
> think of and still no luck.
>                  Any help would be appreciated.

Is SQLITE_USER_AUTHENTICATION defined at build time?

Or, are you using a C++ compiler? If so, you might need to add one of those
[extern "C"] blocks around the contents of sqlite3userauth.h. i.e.

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

   // contents of sqlite3userauth.h

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

Or just insert sqlite3userauth.h inside the [extern "C"] block that is already
in sqlite3.h.

Dan.