I too am new to DB's and Sqllite.
I have downloaded the binaries for win 10 and there is a dll and def file.
I clicked on the def file hoping this would integrate the dll into VS 2015 community, but all what happened was that the def file get listed. and I cannot seem to find an import def tool.
Have to google that but *I would be grateful for any pointers*.

There is a GUI tool - which I think is better for learners which ought to be mentioned.
http://sqlitebrowser.org/ The "DBBrowser for sqllite".

Any examples of a C,C++,C# or Python usage for sqllite.?

I would like sqllite on my raspberry pi 3 after I have gained experience under Windows 10.

Judging what the replies to questions, the very new beginners are left a bit out in the cold.
Perhaps the documentation ought to cover the need of pure beginners.

Regard to you all,

NT