The patch says "improve and support locking on the OSX platform (as
well as others)". I see at least some enums in there for MSDOS NFS,
etc.

Can anybody clarify whether this works on other platforms as well?

Basically, the question I have about this patch is: if I access the DB
from more than one connection in the same process (regardless of OS or
FS), will I be safe?

Thanks,
Brett