We have an application that connects to a small SQLite database in
read-only mode and do some very simple SELECT queries.

We recently upgraded Mac OS to 10.12, and the application started to
sporadically fail with a general (useless) error code SQLITE_IOERR. We
managed to get the extended error code SQLITE_IOERR_VNODE (6922), but could
not find any documentation about it or find where it is used in the source
code of SQLite except that we found where it was defined. Google knows
nothing about this error either probably because it is brand new. Can
someone shed some light?

Thanks,
Yufei