Auftrag von Clemens Ladisch
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. April 2017 09:38
An: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] Is it possible to create the Stored Procedure (SP) in
Sqlite?

Olivier Mascia wrote:
> As far as I understood, SQLite will parse and compile the trigger text
> as part of each statement using them.  No bytecode compilation
> upfront, nor storage of it.

SQLite parses all triggers (and all other schema objects) when it reads the
schema (see "struct Trigger" and "struct TriggerStep" in the source).
However, the bytecode for them is generated only when the actual query is
prepared (see "struct TriggerPrg" and "struct SubProgram").

Regards,
Clemens

 Gunter Hick
Software Engineer
Scientific Games International GmbH
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Klitschgasse 2-4, A-1130 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the
intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.