There's not enough information here to determine what the problem might be.
STOWED_EXCEPTION seems to be a microsoft crash dump artifact; I suspect
you'll need to somehow extract further exception details from that.

I'm not sure how to go about that exactly but here's some links to start
you off:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28412334/trying-to-
debug-windows-store-app-from-dump-files
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/ntdebugging/2014/05/28/debugging-a-windows-8-1-store-app-crash-dump-part-2/