Here is another question about dates and SQLiteExplorer (v 1.7).
I'm storing dates in the native Delphi format, i.e. as floating point
numbers ("dates as text" = FALSE).
Whenever I try to update a record that contains such a date, SQLiteExplorer
displays the message "unexpected count of affected records:0" and
modifications are not written to the database.
Is it possible that SQLiteExplorer is trying to update the record on the
database using the date fields in a "where" clause but fails because of
rounding errors in the floating point rapresentation of dates ?
How can I work around this problem ?

Thank you
Bye