I had recently been tasked with verifying why our previous (and ancient)
version of SQLite was having difficulty parsing some long and complicated
queries our software was throwing at it. Before embarking in the full quest, I
tried a more recent version to see whether things had improved.

Lo and behold, the latest version handled these queries without issue, halved
the time it took to run some other queries and has apparently not introduced
any new issues.

I'd like to thank the SQLite developers for their great work in maintaining
this library. You guys rock!

We are currently using the SQLite library at the Cambridge Crystallographic
Data Centre, a non-profit organisation that caters to the crystallographic
community as the home of small molecule crystallography data and as a provider
of software for pharmaceutical discovery, materials development, research and
education.

Kind Regards,
Claudio Bantaloukas

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmas...@ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.