Chris Gurtler wrote:
I'm pretty new to SQLite, and am just looking for a few pointers on SQL queries, this is an example of a query from a crapy MS Access database that I want to convert to SQLite, but it fails. it says c.group_id does not exist.

I'm wondering if anyone has got some tips on multiple joins, I suspect SQLite doesn't like these joins very much and I will need to rewrite some of the queries.

It's not a problem with joins _per se_, it involves the propagation of column names from subqueries. It looks like this is the same problem reported in ticket 1111 (http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=1111,33) and the workaround suggested there might help.