> Le 16 août 2017 à 08:38, Clemens Ladisch <clem...@ladisch.de> a écrit :
>
> Gwendal Roué wrote:
>> Serialized accesses from multiple threads is OK when the connection is
>> in the "Multi-thread" or "Serialized" threading modes, but not in the
>> "Single-thread" threading mode.
>
> <http://www.sqlite.org/threadsafe.html> says:
> | 1. *Single-thread*. In this mode, all mutexes are disabled and SQLite
> |    is unsafe to use in more than a single thread at once.
>
> When the accesses are serialized, they are not _at once_.

According to your interpretation, "Single-thread" and "Multi-thread" modes are
equivalent:

> Multi-thread. In this mode, SQLite can be safely used by multiple threads
> provided that no single database connection is used simultaneously in two or
> more threads.

Assuming there *is* a difference, I thus believe you are mistaken. Now
documentation is ambiguous, I agree. My cautious interpretation says that only
"Multi-thread" and "Serialized" modes are safe for serialized accesses from
multiple threads (where "Multi-thread" is enough, and "Serialized" does too
much).

Finally, we don't know which threading mode the OP is using. We don't even know
if OP knows about threading modes. This topic may interest him.

Gwendal