Hi,

(I have a feeling that this will be depressingly simple - but I just can't
see it right now.)

The following code is failing with: Error: near line 3: no such column:
dtls.mapname2

explain

with dtls as (select distinct wrk.mapname as mapname2

                    ,udb.udb_key

                    ,rel.tablename

                    ,rel.queryid

              from waPSM_TABLE_MAPNAME_WRK as wrk

              inner join relation as rel

                 on wrk.queryid = 1

                and wrk.queryid = rel.queryid

                and wrk.tablename = rel.name

              inner join User_Database as udb

                 on wrk.databasename = udb.udb_name

                and rel.udb_key = udb.udb_key)

update relation

  set wamapname = dtls.mapname2

where queryid = dtls.queryid

  and udb_key = dtls.udb_key

  and tablename = dtls.tablename;

I'm running it using the windows 32-bit shell program v3.20.1

If I just run the CTE component by itself it runs fine.

What am I missing?

All help greatly appreciated,

Dave