HI

    Thanks for the Reply..
    "Internally SQLite uses locks to serialize calls by multiple threads."
if this is case then how can we achieve concurrency?
    we are using 50 threads and 1500 time it is called for 30min. At
initial stage it works fine at some point of time the performance degrades.
   Is there any way  to achieve maximum concurrency? Please suggest...

Thanks
Karthi M