On 2017-09-12 6:56 PM, Darko Volaric wrote:
Is it possible that the spammer got a hold of the subscriber list?

My quick analysis of mail headers showed that the messages passed through the mailing list, or at least 3-4 mail relays in a row closest to my end were the same as for a legitimate message. Also, the spam messages used and replied to messages sent only minutes before. There could be a question of whether the mailing list validates that the sender of a message actually is the sender, or whether they let them in just because they say they are someone on the list. -- Darren Duncan