On 15 Sep 2017, at 4:38am, Fahad <fa...@2doapp.com> wrote:

> How can I prevent this from happening? Like I said, using a unit test I was
> able to reproduce this 1 out of 20 tries but when using the real app and
> plugin at the same time, I am able to reproduce every 5th try (it seems the
> app is opening / using / closing connections in a peculiar way).

Was your unit test also using the Safari Plugin architecture ?

Have you every managed to reproduce the fault in a stand-alone program ?  It
doesn’t need to be your complete App, just a simple test program which opens
the file and does the INSERT.

Everything you write makes me think your problem is with the Safari Plugin, or
the Safari architecture in general.  If that’s the case you may need to take
the problem up with Apple’s developer forum, or using one of your free Apple
Developer Membership support calls.

Simon.
--
 http://www.bigfraud.org     | I'd expect if a computer was involved
                             | it all would have been much worse.
 No Buffy for you.           |                -- John "West" McKenna
 Leave quickly now. -- Anya  |          THE FRENCH WAS THERE