Hello,

I'm completely new to everything SQLite, and app-coding in general.

I'm trying to make a service based app similar to Venmo (not for payments,
but similar in layout and size, with the idea of having the social feed
incorporated).

I've just started researching programs for coding/app-making and SQLite
came up, is this a program that would be useful for something like that?

I'm trying to make the app from scratch, and learn everything on my own so
it is completely mine, I do not want to go through tools that have
completed the coding for me.

If you could send me in the right direction and tell me if SQlite is useful
for this, or what other programs or resources would be useful.

I look forward to working further, and learning further from this.

Thank you,

Russell Duncan

Florida International University
Studying International Relations