Behalf Of Stephen Chrzanowski
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:15 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: [sqlite] Recurring Dates

Does anyone have any decent functions or procedures that when given a date
and a recurring type that SQLite gives the current or next date?

Take for instance
- using today as the base date, a date of Aug 1, 2016 with a yearly
recurring date, I'd like to get Aug 1, 2018.
- using today as the base date, a date of Aug 1, 2016 with a weekly
recurring date, I'd like to get Sept 2, 2017.

I plan on feeding this function todays date, the target date (Theoretically
a constant), and the recursive type being daily, weekly, monthly and
yearly.  (Not interested in the weekend before the 15th of any month, kinda
deal).