Behalf Of Fiona
Sent: Fri 13 October 2017 02:19
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Sqlite3.6 Command-line delete/update not working with
large db file(>280GB)

CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL

>> This suggests INSERT works but UPDATE and DELETE does not.  Is this
>> correct ?

Thanks a lot! Yes, that's the situation. I'm using WHERE clause in my
UPDATE/DELETE sentences, and I'm pretty sure the syntax and my shell are not
the problem, because there has no retrun of error, and I also test the same
UPDATE/DELETE sentences with the same shell tool but in a small db file, it
works correctly.

I assume the problem is caused by some kind of *db file consistency check* I
don't know? Or sqlite is doing some *index rebuilding* for my UPDATE/DELETE
operation?  What I really can't understand is why INSERT still works in the
mean time.