I had never heard of you guys, this looks amazing! How can you only have
222 github stars?!

Paxos, so needs at least 3 nodes?

How do you use it from an application that normally uses sqlite? Is it a
drop-in replacement? I use Node.JS…

Interesting that you emulate mysql, given that sqlite tries to be
postgresql compatible…

Any war stories around developing this? Unexpected issues due to a missing
comma etc?

Would you recommend this for any workload? I'm paticularly interested in
replicating my append-only event log db.

Wout.