DROP TABLE IF EXISTS t1;
create table t1(id primary key, a, b) without rowid;
create index t1a on t1(a);
insert into t1 values(1, 1, 2), (2, 1, 3);
analyze t1;
select * from sqlite_stat4 where idx = 't1a';

t1|t1a|2 1|0 0|0 0|
t1|t1a|2 1|0 1|0 1|

Firstly, there is no blob values for samples(at least they aren't displayed
-- default terminal, macOS Sierra 10.12.6). It always happens if index
consists of integer values. Secondly, I don't understand why table contains
2 rows for 1 value of index key. I mean, statistics in the second row seems
to be wrong: there are 0 rows which are less than 1(for the reason that the
only value in that index is 1). And why do nLt and nDLt columns consist of 2
slots instead of 1(index consists only of 1 column + 1 PK which shouldn't be
taken into account)?