Hello,

Before 3.21 I was regularly spotting some automatic index notices in the log
like these:

automatic index on sqlite_sq_FEB62D5CD0(ID)
automatic index on sqlite_sq_FEB62D5100(ID)
automatic index on sqlite_sq_FEB62D4A40(ID)
automatic index on sqlite_sq_FEB62D5BB0(ID)

Since 3.21 I don't see those (structured as above) but I'm now seeing some:

automatic index on mi(ID)
automatic index on mi(ID)
automatic index on tal(ID)
automatic index on mi(ID)
automatic index on tal(ID)

Are those 'mi' and 'tal' meaningful and could the 'ID' in parenthesis be linked
to some 'ID' in my schemas or are they related to SQLite temporaries?

Olivier Mascia, http://integral.software