> On Nov 11, 2017, at 6:31 AM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:
>
> There is no documentation for this.  Which means that even if you find that,
> say, macrons are allowed in this version, they might not be allowed in the
> next version.

Um, really? That sounds bad for compatibility. Why isn’t it documented, or
stable?

(My situation: my library generates SQL queries that sometimes use identifiers
created by the library’s client, i.e. some 3rd party app. It’s very useful to
be able to use these identifiers as-is by prefixing some sort of namespace
(like “fts::”) and wrapping the token in quotes. (Of course I have to check
that the identifier doesn’t itself contain an ASCII double-quote.))

—Jens