I think the documentation for "PRAGMA data_version" at https://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html is incorrect.  I've been testing this pragma and I've found that it only returns '1' for a standard database or '2' if the database is in WAL mode.  The documentation makes it sound like this value changes every time a COMMIT is made to the database.  It could be that I just don't understand what it is supposed to do.  I'm new to sqlite and SQL in general, so I've been trying different things to see how they work.

Broadcasters General Store, Inc. Disclaimer  -  This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.  If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.