> PS: If you do like the SQlite features and CTEs (which is one of my
> favourite additions ever), I could post you the CTE example tutorials made
> to accompany an sqlite DB manager (which I made very long ago, after the
> introduction in 3.8 I think) - they have some nifty stuff, like splitting
> CSV data from a column, drawing graphs etc. (or you can just get it from
> sqlitespeed yourself - but it's only windows for now, sadly)
>
> Previously I used SQL for solely for routine data manipulation and
queries. Then I discovered recursive CTEs by accident while reading
wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness#Examples
"Turing completeness in declarative SQL is implemented through recursive
common table expressions"
That piqued my interest. https://sqlite.org/lang_with.html became one of my
favourite sqlite pages. I would like to see your CTE example tutorials.