Auftrag von no...@null.net
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. November 2017 11:10
An: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: Re: [sqlite] [EXTERNAL] Ignore missing UDFs for command-line EXPLAIN?

On Wed Nov 29, 2017 at 09:21:47AM +0000, Hick Gunter wrote:
> What about loading your UDF in the CLI?

Do you mean with a .so/.dll? Most of my UDFs are written in Perl, as is much of
the rest of my code, and are not standalone compiled objects.

It would be sufficent if there was a way to write stub UDFs that didn't
actually do anything. For example:

    sqlite> select create_udf_stub('my_udf', 1)
    sqlite> explain select my_udf('arg');   # OK
    sqlite> select my_udf('arg');           # Errors out..

--
Mark Lawrence