Hello,

On 2017-12-03 17:41, J Decker wrote:
https://sqlite.org/c3ref/c_fcntl_busyhandler.html

#define SQLITE_FCNTL_PDB 30

SQLITE_FCNTL_PDB has no documentation as to what it's for.
The only place, where this FCNTL is used, is btree.c:sqlite3BtreeOpen(). The FCNTL informs a VFS driver on sqlite3 * connection using BTree file.

It is useful when your VFS driver uses time-consuming I/O operations (for example, over a network) and asynchronous sqlite3_interrupt() has been invoked. Your driver can periodically check a status of sqlite3's isInterrupted flag and immediately stop time-consuming I/O without wasting a time for retrieving/writing a data which would be finally discarded due to an interrupt.

-- best regards

Cezary H. Noweta