> On Nov 24, 2017, at 10:14 AM, Lifepillar <lifepil...@lifepillar.me> wrote:
>
> When building sqlite-amalgamation-3210000 using Xcode 9.1 in a newly
> created project, I get a few dozen warnings

Yup, and this is an FAQ. SQLite is very thoroughly tested but the developers do
not use compiler warnings.

> To avoid missing potential problems in the rest of your code, I'd
> recommend suppressing the warnings only for the Release
> configuration and only for the specific target.

I recommend building SQLite as a separate static-library target, and linking
the library into your app target. That way you can turn off warnings for SQLite
without affecting your own code.

—Jens