> Le 27 déc. 2017 à 00:13, Warren Young <war...@etr-usa.com> a écrit :
>
> On Dec 26, 2017, at 3:35 PM, Olivier Mascia <o...@integral.be> wrote:
>>
>> Could it be that something is broken with fossil 2.4 windows binary (as
>> available from fossil-scm.org)?
>
> It works for me.
>
> Here’s my test:
>
>    c:\tmp> fossil new ..\x.fossil
>    c:\tmp> fossil open ..\x.fossil
>    c:\tmp> fossil add *
>    c:\tmp> fossil ci
>    c:\tmp> fossil ui
>
> That creates a fresh Fossil repo, opens it in the project’s working directory
> (not optional, even for a new project!), adds a bunch of files, checks them
> in, and then shows Fossil UI for the result.
>
> If you tried something else and it fails, reply with how your test differed,
> which will probably tell us *why* it didn’t do what you expected.

Thanks Warren.
I have no issues or difficulties with fossil commands themselves and know how
to, for instance, clone and properly open sqlite repository (which I used for
my tests). My only issue is with the server or ui command which by default
emits pages completely missing the top the page (head, style, even body).
Emitting pages like:

<!DOCTYPE html>
--> obviously missing content here <--

Simply doing:

        fossil ui --skin default

instead of:

        fossil ui

fixes that, and that feels a bit unexpected (for a default).
I have since determined I have exactly the same behaviour on macOS, so it is
not at all related to the Windows binary.

On Mac & Windows: This is fossil version 2.4 [a0001dcf57] 2017-11-03 09:29:29
UTC.

Olivier Mascia