Thank you - I will and report back!

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of R Smith
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 3:14 PM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] new Error database disk image is malformed

On 2018/01/04 9:49 PM, Ron Barnes wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I keep generating this error and I can't figure out why.  I have deleted and
> re-created the database but it keeps popping up.
>
> Error....
>
> database disk image is malformed
>

> Any ideas why?

This is a wild guess, but I'm thinking it's because the disk image is
malformed...? :)

More seriously, what you probably meant to ask is: "Any idea why my file gets
corrupt in this way?"

To which the best answer is: No idea, but here are some things that are typical
culprits:
https://sqlite.org/howtocorrupt.html

Once you've checked all those, and you still are not sure what could cause the
corruption, please write again but then include all information, OS, storage
media, file system, use case, etc. and likely someone here would have had
similar experience or run a similar system (or perhaps see some other obvious
problem).

Good luck!
Ryan