On 01/24/2018 03:45 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:
On 1/24/18, Petr Kubat <pku...@redhat.com> wrote:
I am hitting a failure in fts3rank test on big-endian architectures
(ppc64, s390x; logs in [1][2]) running Fedora rawhide:
Should now be fixed on trunk.
Thanks! I can verify that the fts3rank test case is now green on both ppc64 and s390x. For anyone else interested in the patch, here is the link:

https://www.sqlite.org/src/info/e4766cabdf64d8e9
Big-endian processors are getting harder to get ahold of.  I don't
have one that is still capable of running the TCL tests.  My old
circa-2000 iBook (PPC) can still compile and run the TH3 tests, but I
have not been able to get recent versions of TCL (required for the TCL
tests) to compile on that machine.

What do y'all do at RedHat for legacy testing hardware?  Find stuff on eBay?

Not sure actually since from my point of view, as I do not work primarily on ppc, the machines are just there. My guess is we are getting some servers from IBM to develop the ppc spins on when needed.