> Microsoft's own .NET library is Microsoft.Data.SQLite but not all of
> Microsoft's
> own tools use it since it is part of a long dependency chain which makes
> compiled apps rather large.
>
> Simon.

That's very interesting, thanks.

I couldn't find out much about it, though. I can't even tell what version of
SQLite it uses. Nice to know it exists.

--
Bill Drago
Staff Engineer

Beginning April 1, 2018, L3 Technologies, Inc. will discontinue the use of all
@L-3Com.com email addresses. To ensure delivery of your messages to this
recipient, please update your records to use william.dr...@l3t.com.