Suppose I have a query with several parameters on columns that could be
integer, real or text. The values for these parameters are taken from the
result set of another query which is stored in a string array.

Is there any pitfalls or disadvantages to binding them all as text as opposed
to the more difficult process of checking the column type and converting the
string value to that type? (Assume none of the values are NULL).

I’d like to store all the values from the first query as sqlite3_value rather
than string (I could then use bind_value) but I’ve been unable to find a simple
way of doing so.