How do you actually get a SQLITE_CANTOPEN_ISDIR error?

In order to get an extended result code, we need to pass a sqlite3* connection,
but you don't have that if the file can't be opened in the first place. Like...
if it was a directory.

I see how this is implemented internally - it generally masks rc with
db->errMask but in the case of openDatabase it returns just a hardcoded:
return rc & 0xff;

which truncates the 0x20e (SQLITE_CANTOPEN_ISDIR) error it had earlier into a
SQLITE_CANTOPEN.

Is there some magic here that I'm missing? Shouldn't the default errMask be a
DEFINE ?

- Deon