On 4/10/18, E.Pasma <pasm...@concepts.nl> wrote:
> Hello, the nature of this case is purely artificial and I thought it
> is worth considering in the light of real world problem as reported by
> Raphael Michel. E Pasma
>
> .version
> SQLite 3.23.0 2018-03-24 13:24:02
> cf171abe954a5f25262161dd69f2e8cecdbf9446c3f6b298201507dbc743567e

cf171abe9 is a pre-release snapshot.  See
https://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?c=cf171abe&n=12 for context.
There is another fix a couple of hours later (e88cf3d4) that addresses
the issue you identify here.  This later fix was in the official
3.23.0 release.

Thanks for the report, though.  Bug reports are always welcomed, even
when they have already been fixed.  :-)

We are currently in testing for a 3.23.1 patch release to fix the
problem identified by Raphael.  See the checklist at
https://www.sqlite.org/checklists/3230100/index

Off Topic Addendum:

Last night I wrote up a new document [1] on why the SQLite project
does not use Git.  The URL above
(https://www.sqlite.org/src/timeline?c=cf171abe&n=12) is a good
example of Reason #1.  I bring this up simply because both the article
and the URL are both fresh in my mind.

[1] https://sqlite.org/whynotgit.html

> zlib version 1.2.3
> gcc-4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5465)
> create table t1(a integer primary key);
> create table t2(a integer primary key, b);
> insert into t1 values(1),(2),(3);
> insert into t2 values(1,10),(2,2);
> select a, b
> from t1