Assuming, of course, that all the dates are in UT1 (UTC/GMT/Zulu) and not the
computers' (running the query) current concept of 'local wall clock time'.

If your table of Dates are not UT1 then you need to add the 'localtime'
modifier to the datetime function calls and pray that the computer has the
correct "rules" for the translation from UT1/GMT/Zulu to your desired
'localtime'.

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.