On 2018-05-15 02:59, Jens Alfke wrote:
On May 12, 2018, at 12:35 PM, Mark Sibly <blitzmun...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am having problems building sqlite with the android NDK for macos.
The problem is actually with the ioctl.h header, nothing specific to SQLite.
Simply, try to define ``BIONIC_IOCTL_NO_SIGNEDNESS_OVERLOAD'' according
to ``ioctl.h''s recommendations:
`` * Work around unsigned -> signed conversion warnings: many common ioctl
* constants are unsigned.
* Since this workaround introduces an overload to ioctl, it's possible
* will break existing code that takes the address of ioctl. If such a
* occurs, you can work around it by either:
* - specifying a concrete, correct type for ioctl (whether it be
through a cast
* in `(int (*)(int, int, ...))ioctl`, creating a temporary variable
* type of the ioctl you prefer, ...), or
* - defining BIONIC_IOCTL_NO_SIGNEDNESS_OVERLOAD, which will make the
* overloading go away. ''
-- best regards
Cezary H. Noweta
sqlite-users mailing list