On 2018/05/18 6:27 PM, Lloyd wrote:
Only https://www.sqlite.org/draft/c3ref/deserialize.html comes to mind,
and that's brand new and assumes the buffer comes from the companion
serialize. Not sure it's release in 3.24 yet. Google finds it in the Draft
only. --DD

Deserialize cannot solve my problem as it needs a valid db connection. As
suggested by Ryan vfs can solve my problem. Thank you DD

I see Richard already pointed out that you can create a connection to a strictly in-memory DB which doesn't touch a file, and then Deserialize to it.  Just to emphasize, if you can make that work, it is definitely worth it. From my experience, making the VFS will easily sink around 30 hours of your time vs. Deserialize and an in-memory DB which will likely take under 3 hours to implement.

Or maybe I'm just slow.