On 4 Jun 2018, at 6:59am, ayagmur <ayagmu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I try to delete 100 MB data by cascade (1 parent record - 100 child
> records) it takes too long time (almost 10 minute) to complete, and the
> duration increase/decrease by size of data (100 Mb: 10 minute, 300 MB: 30
> minute,etc)

What medium is your database stored on ?  Is it a spinning-rust hard disk ?  If
so, do you have a way of finding out the rotation speed ?

Is your database stored on the same computer running SQLite or is it being
accessed across a network ?

My other two questions are the ones Olivier Mascia asked, and you can use the
SQLite command-line utility to answer them:

What is the response to "PRAGMA secure_delete" ?
What is the response to "PRAGMA auto_vacuum" ?

For speed testing, try changing the settings on these and tell us whether that
makes any difference.

Simon.