Behalf Of Rael Bauer
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2018 1:33 PM
To: sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Repair corrupt database results in 0KB file

@Simon: I did not mention any sqlite3.dll. I am only talking about
sqlite3.exe command line tool. The problem occurs using the command line.

Yes, I tried your idea.

The last line in the dump using the old version is:

COMMIT;

The last line in the dump using the latest version (3.23.1) is:

ROLLBACK; -- due to errors

If I edit this to "COMMIT;", then it works ok if I read the dump file
into a new database.

Seems like a regression to me...

-Rael