On 06/10/2018 12:00 AM, skywind mailing lists wrote:
Hi,

what is your experience with temporary files requested by SQLite3 on Android? I
am using SQLite3 natively on Android - I compiled SQLite3 by myself - and get
an error when SQLite3 tries to create temporary files because:

- the directories
        /var/tmp
        /usr/tmp
        /tmp
        .
   are not accessible by a standard user (and therefore the app);
- getenv is not guaranteed to be supported (or?);
- sqlite3_temp_directory should not be used because it is deprecated.

What are you doing?

People usually end up building with:

   -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=3

This causes SQLite to use main memory for all temp files.

Dan.