> SQLiteConnectionStringBuilder connBuilder = new
> SQLiteConnectionStringBuilder();

We are setting these configs via the connection string in xml. This is same as
the above. The following is the connection string that we are using:

“data
source=/var/www/html/ChargerDatabase.db;DateTimeKind=Utc;Version=3;Pooling=True;Synchronous=Off;journal
 mode=Memory;Busy Timeout=30000;Default Timeout=30”

>   Try setting the value to 30000 and see if this fixes your problem.

“Busy Timeout” is set to 30000 as seen in the connection string.
“Default Timeout” has a units of seconds as per the library and is the timeout
used for each command. This value is set to 30 sec.

> How are you disposing of your SQLiteDataReader object after the reading is
> finished ?

This is the format that we are following while using the reader or using
ExecuteNonQuery.

using (SQLiteConnection connection = GetNewSQLiteConnection())
{
        try
        {
                connection.Open();

                using (SQLiteCommand command = new SQLiteCommand(query,
connection))
                {
                        // For Read Op ---------
                        using (var reader = command.ExecuteReader())
                        {
                                // ….
                                reader.Close();
                        }
                        // ---------------------------

                        // For Write Op --------
                        result = command.ExecuteNonQuery();
                        // --------------------------

                        command.Reset();
                }
        }
        catch(Exception ex)
        {
                // ….
        }
        finally
        {
                if (connection.State != ConnectionState.Closed)
                {
                        connection.Close();
                }
        }