I am considering using the .net version of SQLite but have two questions:

1. The documentation lists the versions of Visual Studio that are
   supported.  VS2017 is NOT listed.  Is VS2017 supported.
2. The documentation states "Due to Visual Studio licensing
   restrictions, the Express Editions can no longer be supported."
   (Yes, in red).  However, Microsoft no longer uses the phrase
   "Express Edition" but rather calls the freebie version "Community".
   Is this just semantics or does the red warning still apply to
   Community?  Also, I am unaware of any "licensing restrictions" on
   the Community editions that would preclude the use of SQLite.  Are
   there such restrictions and, if so, what are they?

Roger