> On Jul 20, 2018, at 10:06 AM, Victor Da Costa
> <victor.da-co...@umix-studios.com> wrote:
>
> After building the library my application seems to detect it but I get this
> error on the Password field :
>
> System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named
> "sqlite3_rekey" in DLL "sqlite3"

sqlite3_rekey is only available in builds of SQLite with encryption support.
(That would be SQLite's own SQLite Encryption Extension, or SQLCipher.)

> So I decided to add -DSQLITE_HAS_CODEC=1 to the building script. And now it
> doesn't build anymore I get these errors :

You've enabled the encryption API, but that doesn't actually add the code that
does the encryption, which is where the link errors come from. You need to look
at either SQLite Encryption Extension or SQLCipher, if you need to use
encryption. Otherwise, you should disable the code that's calling sqlite3_rekey.

—Jens